With patch 3.1, we’ll be getting some new glyphs, as well as some changes to existing glyphs. Here are the ones I have seen for Warriors:
- Glyph of Heroic Strike – Increases the critical strike chance of Heroic Strike by 5%. (Old: You gain 10 rage when you critically strike with your Heroic Strike ability.)
- Glyph of Barbaric Insults – Your Mocking Blow ability generates 100% additional threat. (Old: Your Mocking Blow ability also taunts the target.)
- Glyph of Sweeping Strikes – Reduces the rage cost of your Sweeping Strikes ability by 100%. (Old: You generate 30 rage over 12 sec when you use your Sweeping Strikes ability.)
- Glyph of Overpower – Adds a 100% chance to enable your Overpower when your attacks are parried. (Old: 50%)
- Glyph of Bladestorm (new) – Reduces the cooldown on Bladestorm by 15 sec.
- Glyph of Shockwave (new) – Reduces the cooldown on Shockwave by 3 sec.
- Glyph of Vigilance (new) – Your Vigilance ability transfers an additional 5% of your target’s threat to you.
- Glyph of Enraged Regeneration (new) – Your Enraged Regeneration ability heals for an additional 10% of your health over its duration.
- Glyph of Spell Reflection (new) – Reduces the cooldown on Spell Reflection by 1 sec.
- Glyph of Shield Wall (new) – Reduces the cooldown on Shield Wall by 3 min, but Shield Wall now only reduces damage taken by 40%.